WE WILL BE GATHERING TO WORSHIP TOGETHER
STARTING SUNDAY, JUNE 7th AT 9:30 AM!
We look forward to being together with you on Sunday. But we need your help in following the guidelines listed below. We recognize that there are many opinions about this virus and the steps we need to take to keep ourselves safe, but these guidelines are meant for us to live out the commandment to “Love one another”. By following these guidelines, we will be doing our best to protect and care for the most vulnerable among us.
BASIC BEST PRACTICES
- Just assume that everyone might be a COVID-19 carrier
- Don’t touch items unnecessarily
- Sanitize and refrain from touching mouth, face, and eyes
- Cough or sneeze into your mask or arm
GUIDELINES FOR GATHERING AT FRCP
- If your immune system is compromised, or if you share some of the factors that make you susceptible to the virus, (age, medical history, obesity, etc.), please consider remaining at home
- If you have any fever or respiratory symptoms, please remain at home.
- Please wear a mask IN ALL OF OUR COMMON AREAS, and follow the seating guidelines to remain as socially distanced as possible to care for those at risk. If you choose not to wear a mask, you will be asked to sit in a special section, and also asked to refrain from singing. You are encouraged to provide your own mask, but we hope to have some available
- Seating will be socially distanced, with every other row of pews closed. Please sit only with your family, and maintain a safe distance between non-family members
- Children are to remain with their families at all times
- The coffee bar will be closed, and we will not be having coffee fellowship in our fellowship hall until further notice
- Please remain on the upper floor, the Sanctuary floor, as this will cut down on our need to deep clean several rooms each week
- Offering plates will be near the doors of the sanctuary for you to drop your offerings in. We will not be passing the offering plate during the service
- All announcements will be on the screen. Bulletins will not be available for now
- Please refrain from handshaking and hugs, and maintain social distancing in common areas
- We will have hand sanitizing stations available, and you are encouraged to use them often, especially after touching any surfaces
- By attending church, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure related to COVID-19
Your Leadership has done a good job of preparing as best we can for resuming our worship. We are committed to being flexible and re-assessing our guidelines week to week. Please share this information with friends, family, and others who may not have seen this notice.